Labels

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Silence Is BROKEN: Lauryn Hall

So the highlight of my weekend will
seeing the performance of
the beautiful Lauryn Hill
at the House of Blues in Atlantic City
as part of concert series that I call
"Lauryn's Revival"

Been anxiously waiting for this LYRICAL GENIUS
to make her come-back since her long hiatus.
Now I'm NOT big on explore celebrity drama or their personal lives
...but if Lauryn needed was a break to live life 
to continue to serenade us her raps and songs...
to make great music that will continue to last another lifetime

so many memories to each of those songs
and life lessons learned.
Reminiscing on her voice, her lyrics, her words...
the connection she makes with her fans with 
those SOULFUL, INTENSE rap lyrics
reminding us to LIVE
her raspy voice
Her words speaking some of my thoughts on life. on love.on happiness. 


I'm UBER-EXCITED
Get to hear those vocals and lyrics once again.

...Ahh... 
A live band and LIVE voice

my heart is melting already

Atlantic City...
GET READY



Words.to.Lyrics.to.Music.to.Art
~Lauryn Hill~

No comments: